MMZ - The Last Cataclysm MMZ - The Last Cataclysm

Coolest thing I've ever seen.

..: Link vs. Zero :.. ..: Link vs. Zero :..

Many years ago, this was the first flash video I'd ever seen. I still enjoy it tremendously, in fact I'm currently working on a very similar project with original sprites. It's not as well done as this, but it's turning out, for sure.
In your video, I particularly like how gritty the fight looks. Both fighters (especially link) look like they're taking a real beating and are in real danger during the fight. Also, you have a good pace, punctuated by pauses to let the audience catch up.

Katan Katan

Good job

The main strongest points of this are it's amazing music and the cool architecture that you used.

Banox Suite- Hero Banox Suite- Hero

This song fully expresses Banox in his glory days. It gives insight into how Banox felt as an exalted hero, and how the world in my novels see him. A truly epic piece.

Banox Suite-FaithImmortal Banox Suite-FaithImmortal

This so poignantly captures the character whom it's written for. It is uplifting and spiritual. It also has a certain sense of sadness to it which corresponds with her fate by the end of the series.

Soul Survivor &amp;lt;&amp;lt;remastered&amp;gt;&amp;gt; Soul Survivor <<remastered>>

When'd you upload this without telling me??? This has a much much leaner sound than the old version! Great to see you getting use out of the full version.